This programme is designed to:
• address the lack of entrepreneurship skills in Namibia
• support the creation and growth of small businesses in order to make Namibia an industrialised nation by 2030 as enshrined in the Namibian Vision 2030 document
WHO MAY APPLY?
Entrepreneurs, mid-career professionals and anyone aiming to start a business that need skills and guidance in establishing and running it.
• The basic entry requirement to the Diploma is the Certificate in Business and Entrepreneurship. Any other equivalent qualification from a recognised institution of higher learning maybe considered for entry into this qualification.
• Assessment will be done through assignments and examinations
• Two assignments per module
• Assignments will contribute 50% towards the final mark
• An admission mark of 50% is required to sit for the examination in each module
• One 3-hour examination paper per module(exam mark will contribute 50% towards the final mark)
• End of semester examination
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME:
This is a 1 year distance education study programme.