The programme is aimed at producing business leaders who are innovative in creating opportunities for economic growth.
This programme is designed to:
• address the lack of entrepreneurship skills in Namibia
• support the creation and growth of small businesses in order to make Namibia an industrialised nation by 2030 as enshrined in the Namibian Vision 2030 document
Entrepreneurs, mid-career professionals and anyone aiming to start a business that need skills and guidance in establishing and running it.
• The basic entry requirement to the Diploma is the NAMCOL Certificate in Business and Entrepreneurship.
• Assessment will be done through assignments and examinations
• Two assignments per module
• Assignments will contribute 50% towards the final mark
• An admission mark of 50% is required to sit for the examination in each module
• One 3-hour examination paper per module(exam mark will contribute 50% towards the final mark)
• End of semester examination
This is a 1 year distance education study programme.
Registration fee is N$2690.00, which should be paid upon registration, the remaining amount should be settled by May 31. The once-off 690.00 data fee is charged with registation for 10G of data each month for the whole year
Registration fee is N$2000.00, which should be paid upon registration, The
remaining amount should be settled by 30 September.
|Type of Fee
|Management Accounting (YEAR MODULE)
|1. Human Resources
|2. Business Communications
|3. Organizational Behavior
|4. Risk Management
|5. Principles of Management
|6. Business Information Systems
|7. Diploma Major Project
Acc:114 114 3101
Reference: Student number