These are distance education study programmes, and students are supported through contact sessions. Orientation workshops will be conducted at the beginning of each term. During these workshops, students will receive their study materials, as well as the course outline for that specific term or year. Contact sessions through vacation workshops will be held during the course of the year.
Method of Application:
Application forms can be obtained at any NAMCOL office or downloaded from the TP Quick Link page.
Refer to the admission requirements under each programme..However, prospective students who do not meet the requirements for the following programmes: CED, CECD, CLGS and CWCY might be considered for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in accordance with NAMCOL’s RPL policy. Registration fees are non-refundable in all the programmes.
All The Programmes:
- Certificate in Education for Development(CED)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development (CECD)
- Certificate in Local Government Studies (CLGS)
- Certificate in Community Based Work with Children and Youth (CWCY)
- Diploma in Education for Development (DED)
- Diploma in Sign Language Intrepreting (DSLI)
- Diploma in Community Based Work with Children and Youth (DWCY)
- Diploma in Youth and Community Development (DYCD)
- Bachelor of Arts in Youth Development Work (BYD)
- Certificate in Business and Entrepreneurship (CBE)
- Certificate in English Communications (CEC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Open School Operation and Management (PDOSOM)
- Diploma in Business and Entrepreneurship (DBE)
- Bachelor of Education(Honours) in Early Childhood Development and Pre-Primary – B.Ed(Hons) ECD & PP
- Master of Arts in Youth and Community Development – MAYCD
When Can You Apply?
Prospective students can apply from 1 June 2023.
Closing Date For Applications:
16 August 2023.
Method of Payment
Sponsored students must provide proof from their sponsors that the fees will be paid for them.
Other Students/Non-sponsored Students. Students must pay N$ 2690 for the first semester and N$2000 for semester 2. The balance can be paid in full or installments can be arranged, but on condition that the last installment is paid on or before 30 May of each year.
Information on student loans and grants can be accessed on the NSFAF website. www.nasfaf.na
NOTE: You are not allowed to register for more than one programme during a particular academic year.