This programme aims to provide entrepreneurial skills to school -leavers who are seeking academic qualifications for employment and midcareer professionals who wish to change their current career status and become an entrepreneur. The programme targets those who are currently entrepreneurs but without formal qualifications in their field.
This programme is designed to:
• Address the lack of entrepreneurship skills in the host countries
•Support the creation and growth of sustainable small businesses by doing proper market research, business plans, product development, marketing and financial management.
Entrepreneurs, mid-career professionals and anyone aiming to start a business, those working in non-governmental organisations and the private sector dealing with entrepreneurship projects.
• Grade 12 certificate (20 points in six modules)
• E symbol in English
• One year relevant working experience OR
•Grade 10 certificate (25 points in six modules)
• E symbol in English
• 3 years relevant working experience
• Grade 10 certificate holders are only considered if they have the required working experience in the Business and Entrepreneurship environment.
• Two assignments per module.
• Assignments will contribute 50% towards the final mark.
• An admission mark of 50% through assignment marks is required to sit for the examination in each module.
• One three-hour examination paper per module (exam mark will contribute 50% towards the final mark).
• End of semester examination.
This is a one and half-year (18 months distance education study programme)
Registration fee is N$2690.00, which should be paid upon registration, the remaining amount should be settled by May 31. The once-off 690.00 data fee is charged with registation for 10G of data each month for the whole year
Registration fee is N$2000.00, which should be paid upon registration, The
remaining amount should be settled by 30 September.
|Type of Fee
|Institutional Core Modules x2
|English For General Communication
|Introduction to Computer
|3. Introduction to Entrepreneurship
|4. Introduction to Accounting
|5. The Business Environment
|6. Principles of Marketing
|7. Business Plan Development
|8. Final Project for Certificate
Reference: Student number